Monday 5 September 2011

I'm still here

I have been a bit blog anti-social lately and not writing as many blogs as I would like, London life is so busy and sometimes I wonder where all my time as gone. I don't want to be one of those people that seems to always have the "I'm to busy" excuse for everything, but sometimes when it comes to writing a new blog or going out and doing something around London, London will take priority.

I find myself reading other blogs and I do wonder where all these bloggers seem to get their time from! I am rather envious of this and would love to sometimes have a day that went on for a few more hours, or even just have a devoted couple of hours for me time at some stage during the week.

So my goal for the next two weeks, is to catch up on all my blogs I am yet to write, as well as still get out and keep exploring (I have a day trip to Oxford coming up with some girlfriend's this weekend and I am very excited). So note that I am still here, and watch this space for exciting new blogs.

xox

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had that luxury. I have tried many time and failed many time, my job doesn't want to allow it. I'm thinking about tube blogging? kill the tube journey in the morning by writing blogs? Could work. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete