Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hanging out with your wang out

I guess no where is really safe now days and living in London you do come to expect the unexpected, but I certainly wasn't expecting what happened to me last week. I thought I'd write a wee note about my interesting moment last week, as some of you might find it extremely amusing.

So last Tuesday night, I'd just been around to see Neil and was on my way back home. Now where I live I'd like to think isn't a 'rough' area, it certainly isn't a flash area of London, but I don't think it is awfully bad, however compared to some of the surrounding suburbs it isn't too crash hot.

Anyway, so I'd jumped off the bus and made my way down my street, I noticed a slightly dodgy looking man standing on the side of the road looking a tad strange. The thought did run through my mind to cross the road, but he was only about 10 houses away from mine, so being so close to home I thought I'd just carry on as usual. So here I was walking along, in my own wee world, iPod in, minding my own business, I thought I'd just walk past him not even acknowledge that he's standing there and I'll be home in half a minute. So I'm walking past Mr Dodgy, and I just glace at him and he's standing there, on the side of the road, between two cars, facing me/the footpath with his wang hanging out of his jeans, and no he wasn't going for a wee, he was actually just standing there with it all hanging out!!!! My poor eyes burned in my head, and I got one hell of a fright, so I quickly up'd my walking pace, grabbed my keys out of my bag, before heading up my footpath swung around to make sure he wasn't following me, ducked inside and locked the door. I was feeling a bit violated after this, but what could I do.

So that's my wee story about one interesting event that happened to me last week, that I thought I'd share with you all to have a wee giggle over.... though at the time I didn't find it funny at all. Let's just hope now that the all the dodgy people stay away from my street!

No comments:

Post a Comment