Monday 14 February 2011

Sending love from London

It's Valentine's Day, and while some of you are celebrating it and some of you are not, I'd like to dedicate this Valentine's Day to my amazing friends, because without all your love and support you have given me over the past year I would not be where I am now.

So while some of you are with your loved ones, some of you may find this day awful and may be feeling alone , I'd just like to say that I'm thinking of you all today. You have all kept me powering on though the good days and the bad, the ones i have spent laughing with you and the ones I have cried to you. With all the love you have showed me I am a stronger and happier person than I ever was before. I'm living in London thanks to all your support and love, I would not have lasted this long here if I didn't have you to keep me going. I only hope that one day I can show half the amount of friendship and support you have all shown me. I really couldn't wish for more beautiful friends.

So here I am sending you my love all the way from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment